Tuesday, August 12, 2008

First day of School!!!

Doesn't the first day of school bring back memories for us old people? I always planned my outfit with care and took extra time with the hair and makeup and sat excited in new classes - some lost the luster but some I really enjoyed! Here are Dallin, Kai and Brenn off to high school - Kai is a sophomore and starting high school - Dallin is a junior - And Brenn is a senior - she is excited to leave campus for lunch (a privilege allotted to only seniors). We have tried to take these pictures every year on the first day - Dallin said it was ok if he could roll his eyes! But I did it anyway - they change so much from the first day to the last.



Dallin is starting the "get in shape" part of wrestling, I love to watch him compete and see how hard he is working. I know he is not looking forward to homework, but he knows he needs to get it done.

Brenn is going to massage therapy school as part of the high school - I am excited to be practiced on! She is doing better headache wise and hopefully will continue to improve.

Logan is off to Junior high - he is in eighth grade and is too tired from football practice to be too excited. It is almost scary how fast these years are going.

Football is exciting we are looking forward to games starting and seeing how much he has improved. He is looking forward to continuing the harp too.

1 comment:

Tamra said...

Look how little Brenn looks next to those big boys. Wow have they grown up. I am jealous about the massage therapy. I will have to remember to encourage my kids in that direction or any other thing that can benefit me. Payback may be sooner than I thought.