Okay, Dallin was being funny and felt his picture should be taken, being a loving Mom I complied. Just a side note, I am amazed at the power of the media - one 15 - 30 second commercial and all the kids us this pose. Makes you wonder....
Monday, September 15, 2008
Eighteen part II
We had a family party on Sunday and I wanted to share some of the pictures with you.
Two Cakes - Ken had to put 18 candles on both - Scott and Jason kept saying "but she is not 36!" I love getting together and just chatting with the kids running in the backyard playing "Judge" which is a hide and seek game played in the dark with one flashlight. I am not sure all the rules but the kids line up at our house at dark to see if the game is on.

Okay, Dallin was being funny and felt his picture should be taken, being a loving Mom I complied. Just a side note, I am amazed at the power of the media - one 15 - 30 second commercial and all the kids us this pose. Makes you wonder....
Okay, Dallin was being funny and felt his picture should be taken, being a loving Mom I complied. Just a side note, I am amazed at the power of the media - one 15 - 30 second commercial and all the kids us this pose. Makes you wonder....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like a fun party. I didn't know a young man could safely pull his pants up that high and then still be seen in public later. Make sure you print that photo to show all of his dates.
Post a Comment