Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Did I fall off the face of the earth??

No - sorry I have been soooo busy - and now I am on Vacation in Yellowstone!! We packed up the camper and sent Grandma to Colorado to stay for a week and we went where it is cooler - really its been COLD!! I will post some pictures as soon as I can. Lucky for us my neighbor (and sister in law) is looking after 3 puppies and 2 dogs and as soon as Grandma gets home, her too. I need some ideas to pay her back, so feel free to comment (you too Kirsten (SIL)).

I am keeping up on your blogs via blackberry (when I have service) but cannot seem to comment, I will catch up when I get home (tho' i am glad Lily came back to live at home instead of outside, I hear its going to be 116 and even between the A/C is not going to be cool enough!)

I do wonder how Kaden is, Julie has not updated lately...keeping my fingers crossed and my prayers said.

Fabulous pictures to come....

1 comment:

Susan Anderson said...

Glad to hear from you...It did seem like you had kinda disappeared! (But I figured it was just the usual summer busy-ness.)

Have fun!

=)