This is what I am finally seeing!! Dallin is perking up. He is definitely not fully recovered but he is starting to tease Logan and want to go out with his friends instead of stay home and watching Netflix with this parents!
Brenn seems to be doing OK too. She likes her new job and hopefully school is going well too.
My computer is working OK but I STILL cannot connect to the Internet!! I am using my netbook (which I love) but sometimes a teeny screen is a pain. Hopefully I will figure out why the network connections say they are connected but none of my programs can connect. I have spent four days so far and hopefully the things I picked up from my dad today will help!! He has been in Big Lake for the last few weeks and I had to go it alone. They didn't want to hang around for the 107 degree heat but when it threatened to snow they hotfooted it home!! YEAH!!! If the Malwarebytes finally eradicates the virus/Trojan than I vote it best ever!! I will let you know if it works! So far 3 more viruses and I already used AVG and Superantispyware.
Fall break starts on Friday and I am hoping for a couple of work days, a couple of lake days and some laying around watching Netflix!
Have you tried the Netflix thing? For $9.00 per month you get one DVD in the mail to return and receive as many times in the month as possible and then the best is streaming movies on your laptop, Wii, or PS3 (XBOX too but we don't own one of those). It's great, you can only watch one movie at a time (for the 9 bucks) but we all gather and watch some fun movies! It was fun to introduce the boys to "So I Married an Axe Murderer" and other Mike Myers movies that are right up their alleys (or alleies?) I would recommend it. We have watched and laughed like crazy this month and it hasn't been hard to engage the teenagers and spend some fun time together!
I feel I should have mentioned this a little sooner but wasn't conference the best?!! I really enjoyed the talks and it seemed like the time flew by! Each time I checked the clock we were only 20 minutes away from the end. I particularly like the talk about not letting bad influences in your home (hello Netflix, I did set the parental controls) because you don't want to upset the already raging teens in your family. My boys are going to stop playing Call of Duty for me. I anxiously await my November Ensign so I can read and take notes while I study.
PS: The spell check want to replace Netflix with necrophiliacs.

1 comment:
Spell check. Bah, humbug.
Glad everyone is starting to feel better. Now if your computer could just recover, too...
=)
Post a Comment