Monday, November 10, 2008

Car Repair

So how many men does it take to change a light bulb??
or get out 1 engine??
Or should the title be
"Ken knee deep in Jethro"
Notice that both Kai and Jake are underneath unhooking the transmission.

Brian - my adopted step-brother (ok my dad's friend who is usually at their house) was amazing in his knowledge of how to do this project. I am sure it would not have gone as smoothly or as quickly if he had not donated his time on Saturday!! Thanks Brian.



I tried to get a picture of Dallin sitting under the truck and hunched over with Kai and Jake underneath too but he was too fast - those boys labored really hard!!!



Success!!!!!





2 comments:

Sera said...

Ryan and I have done that before. Wow was it fun...not! That old truck reminds me of my first truck, my old Bronco. Do you remember it?
I hope they had as much fun as we did. Lots more!

Tamra said...

Wow that is impressive. We are doing some home remodeling/finishing, how many of those guys can you get over to my house?