Isn't she really cute - Ryan has the cutest kids!! I can't wait until Christmas to see her and attend Garrisons baptism.

Football has ruled our Saturdays for the last few months - Logan is #76 - here he is running in with his best bud Ben Denton #74. Logan loves to play football which really pleases his Dad who also loved to play football!
Wrestling starts today for both Logan and Dallin, seems like we are always somewhere watching some sport. I think they will both be sore for the next week or so!
Halloween was fun this year - Brenn complained we did not have enough decorations and the ones we do have are old. So I went and bought this web and 3 scary spiders (Brenn hates spiders). I thought the front porch looked great - notice the dead plant, it died just in time to be used for decoration.

I even dressed up the dogs!! Zara loved her pirate costume - it is hard to find one big enough for her so I just winged it (so what else is new!).

Fritz thought he was hot stuff - the minute I put this on him he was so careful - he left the hat on for a long time, I was surprised at that. Of course Zara would not leave Fritz's hat alone but we tried. The kids who came to the door thought it was fun and I think they were a little less afraid of Zara the great big dog.

No pictures of my kids (does that say something or what) actually they didn't dress up much for Halloween - the older kids went to the football game, Dallin did wear a wig, but I did not get a picture, and Brenn just tried to look cute (she always succeeds at that). Logan went home with a girl!!!!! and went to her neighborhood party and dressed as a spy. He wanted to be Monk (from the TV show) so I bought him a suit, but he did not think anyone would know so he was a spy with a suit and a pair of sunglasses.
I even dressed up the dogs!! Zara loved her pirate costume - it is hard to find one big enough for her so I just winged it (so what else is new!).
Fritz thought he was hot stuff - the minute I put this on him he was so careful - he left the hat on for a long time, I was surprised at that. Of course Zara would not leave Fritz's hat alone but we tried. The kids who came to the door thought it was fun and I think they were a little less afraid of Zara the great big dog.
No pictures of my kids (does that say something or what) actually they didn't dress up much for Halloween - the older kids went to the football game, Dallin did wear a wig, but I did not get a picture, and Brenn just tried to look cute (she always succeeds at that). Logan went home with a girl!!!!! and went to her neighborhood party and dressed as a spy. He wanted to be Monk (from the TV show) so I bought him a suit, but he did not think anyone would know so he was a spy with a suit and a pair of sunglasses.
Since this is supposed to be my journal of sorts I need to record what happened after Halloween.
I want to preface this with, Is there anyone who knows us, who do you think is still up at 12:30am? All with one voice "KEN!!" Okay in our family I go to bed at 10 pm - Ken stays up until all hours, he is a true night owl. Okay, so everyone knows this EXCEPT our son Dallin.
So it is 12:30 am Halloween night, Jethro (Dallins car) breaks down, no oil, (yes, another obvious fact that escaped our son) and who does he call?? Dad?? NO, of course not we call Mom, who is asleep. Really, REALLY, asleep. What can I do for him? I tell him to call DAD! And Dad, being the superdad he is, went and rescued him.
Well, we believe Jethro threw a rod, (yes it is still the year of pestilence and famine at the Cole house), so the next morning we call my Dad, the engine repair guy, and decided Dallin could do to learn how to rebuild an engine. Too bad Rob DeWyze doesn't live a lot closer!!
We will see how it all turns out - I will document with pictures and fun comments from this peanut gallery!
6 comments:
I love the decorations!!! Including the dogs. They looked great. All that sports stuff looks like a lot of fun but I bet it keeps you busy!
BTW how many kids does that make for Ryan and his wife? 5?
4 kids for Ryan, 3 girls and 1 boy.
What a great Blog. Marilyn told me how to find it. It's fun to see pictures of your family, since I don't get to see you often.
Aunt Bev
Wow, you have to put oil in the car. Did you know when the brakes screetch and scratch like metal griding you are suppose to have them repaired too. Ya, Mark and I think it is not necessary until you completely ruin the rotor apparently. I love the spiders-nice. My kids complained about lack of decor too.
Love your blog. Hey I am sure Robert would have been there in a heart beat to help him out and teach him some great stuff, only if we had lived closer. I love your Halloween decorations.
Post a Comment