Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Still Spring Break!!

Every day so far there has been a passel of kids at our house - it starts about noon and they have made food assignments (yesterday hot dogs, today hamburgers). Notice the foreman grill - yes, this is Spencers Christmas present and they are having a ball.

My backyard and kitchen look like heck!! My great house cleaner was here on Monday and she and her sister came today for a massage. I was embarrassed that the clean did not last! Celcee was done with her massage and then she did my dishes!!! I told her to sit and enjoy but she couldn't. She is such a great help to me. I would go with out cable before I would go without Celcee!!

Our pool is cloudy - too many bodies and not enough chlorine! It is winter you know, the water is really cold, of course it is about 88 degrees today.

I really have enjoyed having all the kids here - they are nice and polite, it makes you realize our future is in good hands.


3 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

Looks like fun. I remember those days well...and once in a while, my gang all comes back to revisit them!

Shabwan said...

Oh Mrs. Cole...you win as the neighborhood kool-aid mom! Good thing you mentioned speedo's. I was thinking underwears!!!

Karen said...

Those too!! Lots of underwear and boxers! MY EYES, MY EYES!!