...with puppies! We are having such fun, they have their eyes open and are trying to walk on all 4's and it is so funny. They are starting to play with one another and with me but they still have no teeth so it is still fun for me.
This video is probably a little dark - I just couldn't resist filming, two of the puppies were nursing upside down and very happy to be that way! They are starting to sleep on their backs and are almost irresistible! 
4 comments:
They are getting huge!
Puppies are like babies--they tempt you with their cuteness, then they grow up to be teenagers!
HA! I love Jen's comment.
They really are sooooo cute!!!
I LOVE kittens and puppies...and I wish they could just stay that way!
Puppies, aagh, puppies everywhere. Can Andree come live with you? Temple open house sounds fun, we'd love to go with you guys!
Post a Comment