Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Puppy Pictures

I said I would post some updated pictures of the puppies - they are so much bigger in just one week!! Look at the little tails! They just push and push to get some milk.


Here is one of the girls - We haven't named them all because we cannot tell them apart. I tried to tie ribbon around the neck but only this puppy kept hers on. We named one Handsome Rob (from the Italian Job) because he is dark and the only one who is different.









Puppy piles (not that kind)! My friend and fellow wrestling watcher Sharon always describes the wrestlers as puppies because of the way they pile on each other, so when I see this I think "Look, just like wrestlers." Handsome Rob is the one in the back with the dark stripe down his back.




Isn't this a precious face?







Brenn went to another Prom with a boy we knew really well when she was a toddler. I have to say Tres looks remarkably the same just waaayyy taller.




It seems like a great time to wear another of our great dress finds!




That is my mom in the back ground - Tres was really patient with 3 Grandmas and various Aunts, Grandpas, and Parents taking pictures.


It's a good thing they were a little late picking up Brenn because I had a full day of working concessions at a wrestling tourney (what new about that?) and trying to put some sleeves on the dress - I only finished about 2 minutes before he came to the door!
I wanted to show off my daughters creativity. She designed her graduation announcements and we put them together.
Front - notice the star shaped paper clip that keeps it closed.



She is such an amazing girl (woman in 2 weeks she will be in Relief Society).
On Friday we are going to try a new biofeedback treatment for her migraines so keep her in your prayers!

4 comments:

Snarky Belle said...

Adorable puppies!

Your daughter is so beautiful!
And, I love her graduation announcements...she's very talented!

Keeping her in my prayers too!

jen said...

Gotta tell you. The announcements turned out fantastic. Really good. And tres. Wow. Could he have mustered a little excitement, I mean really? At least he went with someone vivacious like Brenn. Don't offer a puppy to Ben, that's all I ask!

Tamra said...

The puppies are so cute I almost want one, but then I stop to think about life with a dog again and I come right back to my senses.

Congrats Brenn on your upcoming graduation. I love the annoucement, we got ours in the mail. You are so creative and very talented. Did I send you an invite to my blog, I can't remember if I ever did it, if I didn't, send me your email address again (I am a little slow and forgetful at the moment)

Susan Anderson said...

Migraines are just so difficult. I know everyone is different, but my husband has had great help from petadolex (butterbur and magnesium) and Migralief (feverfew) taken preventatively.

When he does get a headache, he takes cafergot (ergotamine) which almost always knocks them out.

Anyway, she looks beautiful...and so do her graduation announcements!

=)