Thursday, June 4, 2009

This is for Shelly - look I am finishing up old business.



My Front Bathroom is done! Isn't it beautiful?



This is my tile Guy - Dominic - poor Brenn she was gone most of the time he was here!
This is the downstairs shower - it is almost finished too!




Does this look like a tired nursing mother? She really doesn't let them nurse much anymore because they are so big and greedy! Isn't this the cutest thing?!! They are growing even faster than my boys! The sleep of the innocent! They are not so innocent when they are awake, they have sharp little teeth and are ferocious on any bare toes.Most of my pictures are blurry - they are constantly on the move!
If you are interested the puppies will be ready to go in about 2 weeks. There are only boys available (for $500).
My house still hates me. On Tuesday as we were leaving the wind whipped and took a good part of my shingles with it! I cannot believe this last year. I just keep thinking that pretty soon it will all be new and I won't have to worry about it anymore.

3 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

Boy, those pups have grown! And they are so cute...though I don't think I'd like the part about having my toes nipped.

=)

Anonymous said...

Shelly thanks you for the update!

Cindy said...

I took a peek at your blog. that poor nursing mama. I saw myself in her about 7 1/2 years ago. With 2 Puppies never eating at the same time, the kitchen or shall I say shirt, was never closed.