Friday, August 28, 2009

Movin' on up...to Tempe (sung to the Jeffersons Theme)

Brenn is moving out today! How in the world will I survive? I will be the only girl, luckliy two of our dogs are girls and I guess Grandma counts too.



Here is her first load. She is moving into my in-laws house in Tempe (they are at their house in Utah) and has found a great roomie in Sydney Brake. She surived the first week of school and is looking forward to being on her own. Since we were not sucessful in buying a house my great Father-in-law came up with this plan and I am so grateful!

Off she goes....I wanted to show a picture of Stella, she is growing at such a fast rate and up until last week was the perfect puppy! Lately she is obsessed with all kinds of people food. Brenn left a capped gatorade in the living room for just a few minutes and she had the cap off and the gatorade (red of course) all over the carpet. She will climb on the table or counters or anything to get food!


This morning Dallin left his protien shake on the table - unfortuanely that must not be good for dogs because she threw it up almost immediatly.


But she is cute and loves to play. Brenn is worried that she will like me best since she will be gone and puppies are not allowed at Grandma Kathys house. She probably should be worried, I am a dog whisperer!



I know Brenn will do well. She is so ready to be on her own.

6 comments:

jen said...

But are you ready?

Karen said...

NNNOOOO!!!!

Susan Anderson said...

As we all keep saying, it's definitely bittersweet when our fledglings leave the nest.

At once a very good and a very sad thing. (But the vicarious part is always fun!)

And what a sweet set-up for her living arrangements. She is going to love it, for sure.

=)

Kat said...

She will do fabulous. Fun that she gets to room with Sydney Brake. College days - weren't they great?

Snarky Belle said...

Thinking of you!!! :)

Clarissa said...

Hey, Will they be looking for another roomie next year? Miranda is probably headed to ASU too since Brad works there and she can get cheaper tuition.