YES !!
- It happened -
What you say? My husband said those
magic
words......
"Honey, I was totally wrong and you were RIGHT!!"
Now you ask what caused this great man to admit defeat?! Well we have been 'discussing' how much to sell the Beast for...
Well, I did not take that very kindly so I posted the Beast on Craigslist and without informing him listed Ken's cell phone as the contact and asked $2000 - I did put it was fun to drive and that it had A/C but it is not working at the moment. Within 2 hours we had a great offer and it sold THAT night for $1700. At which point I heard those words all wives deserve and rarely get to hear....
Honey, I was TOTALLY WRONG and you were RIGHT!!
5 comments:
Knowing my opinion of the Beast, I would have sided with Ken. This may be the first time in recorded history. So you need to make double note of this. And make sure to tell Ken!
Rock on! Glad you got your price!! (Or close to it, anyway...)
=)
Awesome - (stated deep and grovely)
too funny. Love your blog - it gives me a little glimpse into a friend I miss.
I think you should get the extra $700 for yourself for fun money.
Post a Comment