I wondered about other Husbands.
I know Brad sometimes comments on Jenny's blog, so he must read it sometimes.
My husband does not read my blog.
My husband does not read my blog.
EVER.
Well except once, when he thought I put an increminating picture his friend Wade talked him into when we were dating. He strongly impressed upon me that he would be very unhappy to find that posted to the internet.
Maybe someday when I am sure he will never check it and it will come with a pledge from all readers not to tell him.
But back to my query, Does your husband read your blog?
Should this hurt my feelings? I guess if I have to ask, probably not. But doesn't he want to know what is rolling around in my head during the course of a day?
At least 5 others (those who commented on my last post) want to know, so why doesn't he?
Or maybe its because he calls me everytime he is driving somewhere (yes, he is hands free in his cell phone calling) so he already gets enough of Karen.
How about you, Does your husband read your blog?
PS - I took this with my phone (My husband left the camera at work) so it is a funny color, but I wanted to show how much Stella has grown. She is the one with the green collar.
What a sweet picture.

Remember she is only about 7 months old!!
3 comments:
This is a good question!
My husband only rarely reads my blog, and then it's usually over my shoulder or to check out one of the birthday tributes. I think it's the strangest thing ever that he doesn't read it and have told him so on numerous occasions. (Two of my children always read it, one rarely does, and the other never does.)
=)
PS. If the hubby were retired or had some free time, he probably would. Although who knows? He's really not that into computers.
I didn't think he read my blog until I wrote something about him fixing our dishwasher once and he thought the little plastic pop up thing from the turkey was a piece of the dishwasher. (he even took it to the repair shop to get another)so of course I HAD to blog that. He didn't think it was nearly as funny as I. Now I'm a little more careful.
Obviously, Brad reads my blog. But let me tell you why. He is the only person that is on my list to be automatically notified when I post. As soon as my thoughts hit cyberspace, he receives an email on his Blackberry that I have a new post. That's why he reads it. Maybe you need to send it to Ken.
Post a Comment