Warning: Picture overload!!
Too cheap to buy hats we just posed in the store - I think its great for the Christmas card don't you?
So as you can probably tell we spent Thanksgiving at Disneyland and Six Flags. What a weekend! We got up a 3am on Thanksgiving and drove to Disneyland, spent the entire day and evening there and then checked into our hotel at about 11:30pm. Got up the next morning and spent the day at Disney. We did take a break, rest, eat at a normal priced restaurant and then closed down the park. The Fireworks and Fastasmic are amazing. I really do love to go to Disneyland, but not necessarily with my closest million friends!

Us on Splash Mountain.

The end of Small World. If it could only be that easy.
The end of Small World. If it could only be that easy.
WOW
- can they come and decorate (then come and clean it all up) at my house?

Nothing as boring as California Screamin......
Aren't we all just cute?

Eating our Turkey legs - I cannot find the one of Brenn and I. It must be on her camera. This is my SIL Shelly and her girls. We spent a day at Disney and then Magic Mtn with them - what fun. Allison - the one on the right - is a super rollercoaster rider now!
On the coaster at California Disney.

Why does Dallin have to make that face? Of course I am my usual photogenic self.
We had a ball - super tired when we got home - but it was so fun to spend that time with our kids.
Nothing as boring as California Screamin......
We rode all of the extreme rollercoasters at Magic Mountain.
When they say EXTREME they are not kidding!
WOW!!
Who thinks up these things? Better yet, Why do I feel the need to ride every single one?
Love it!!
2 comments:
I LOVE Disneyland...Magic Mountain, not so much. I'm a big chicken when it comes to those crazy roller coasters. They screw up my neck!
=)
PS. The family looks great!
Sounds like you guys had a great Thanksgiving. Miss you tons and jealous you were in the happiest place on earth. Lol love ya
Post a Comment