Saturday, November 27, 2010

Black Friday!!

My horoscope for Black Friday:

You have many options, which can be quite distracting.  Therefore, you need to put stronger boundaries in place to keep you focused on your chosen track.

HHmmm.....

Did Jen and I stay focused?  Well we were a little rusty having missed last year due to Evie's birth and my being at Disneyland, but we were persistent and very successful.

Up at our earliest (2am) we froze!
Coldest Thanksgiving since 1933.
Yes, it is confirmed.  I wear Grandma bras!
Macy's has crappy service.
No one shopping at Toys R Us buys Ipod touches.
JoAnns clears out after noon.

Jen is the BEST to shop with! 


Strangest thing I saw on sale - a drinking game for $11.99 - UGH!!  Really for throw away glasses and a few ping pong balls.

Guess I should do a review of Thanksgiving too.  I had 40 for dinner.It was so much fun!  I always have everyone bring something so all I did was cook the turkey and make the gravy.  We had such a nice visit with the family.

Hosting is very satisfying.  I am grateful for a close family and that I can invite both sides and they all have a good time.

1 comment:

Susan Anderson said...

Wow I thought I had a lot with 21 people. 40 would have REALLY been crazy.

But so much fun.

=)

PS. Glad you guys did it up right for Black Friday. My daugher and DIL went, too.