well since this mtc is so small, theres only like 40 misionaries total, they are letting us call home! it ll be around 8:30 mothers day morning!! i can only imagine your excitement, being able to hear my beautiful voice! haha that will be fun!
there are two teachers that are mainly teaching my district, brother day, who looks remarkable like kai, and brother jacobe, who looks like a mix between rufio form hook and andrew sheifer, and they and soooooo awesome!! they are such great teachers and they bring the spirit so well! we also got a little mix up in my district. we got a new sister! sister sebauld was moved to nephi district and we got sister binnie from scotland. she was supposed to go to sweden but her visa wasnt going through so she got her call changed to london south!! whe is really cool and that makes 3 scots in my district!! it is so much fun!
today we got to go on a church history tour! and it was so great! i woke up this morning and i felt off, it was the only time that have felt at all homesick. but (not that i dont love you guys at home) i was thinking about spencer, i just couldnt get him off my mind and i was feeling homesick, and then we were standing near a small stream wheree the early missionaries baptised loads of people and we had a short testimony meeting. i felt the spirit so strong and it told me that this is where im supposed to be, and that im doing what the Lord wants me to. Spencer i love you! email me or write me asap!! i sent you a letter and i dont know if you got it or not....
any ways i ve got to run, i love you all!!
elder Cole
I am wondering if the call will be my time or his, but no matter I will be so glad to talk to him and I am not sure I will be able to sleep!
We have all been really sick all week, as Grandma would say we have the 'Epiczookic'! Lots OSS snot and coughing. I feel really bad for Grandma because of her cracked rib and all of the coughing!! I have pretty much done nothing all week, at least until I reached my threshold.
Do you have a threshold?
By a Threshold I mean, show dirty can your house get before you can't stand it and have to clean no matter how bad you feel. I reached that on Friday. Wore myself out but at least the vacuuming got done and the house picked up.
BTW it was 101 degrees today, first hot day........of many!
1 comment:
Sick or well, I have a feeling you are going to be floating on air today when you talk to that neat missionary of yours!
Happy Mother's Day!!
=)
PS. And get well soon, too.
Post a Comment