Thursday, January 29, 2009

Do they not understand???

I know Doctors are busy, I know that there are more patients and problems than can possibly be addressed, but 1 whole week to find out if Brenn has a hole in her heart or if she has other problems. Really the echo cardiogram took all of 20 minutes, I know they record it and print some pictures - how long does it take to view? The nurse asked how long we knew Brenn had a heart murmur....does she know something we don't? or did she just assume that was why we were there? I tried to get a peak at the notes on her chart but the nurse lady was to savvy. The technician seemed to know something, she got awful quiet, was she just concentrating or keeping a secret?

Boy do I sound paranoid!! I have been worried all week, didn't sleep last night (cold medicine is supposed to help you sleep, right?) and now another week to see if we can finally get my daughter out of the dark world of migraines and back into her real life.

Now I sound dramatic! I guess I want a reason for the headaches - something they can fix without to much trouble, but a definite "House" ending, with everybody recovering for a normal life.

Now is that too much to ask?

1 comment:

julz said...

Sorry but I am glad it's not a hole in her heart. She just takes after you...didn't you have a migraine for like 2 years???