Ok it's only been about 2.5 hours since we left the Doctor's office.....and they called. Can you believe the nerve?!!
All kidding aside - it's a no go...Brenn's heart is normal, no PFO, no cure for the headache.
RATS!!! and DOUBLE RATS!!
I am glad not to have to wait one whole week, but I cannot help but feel a little disappointed. Strange I know, but I would really like to have a concrete cause for Brenn's migraines, and then be able to do something proactive. Instead I have to sit and watch....yes it stinks!
Well on to the next great Idea, what ever that will be.
2 comments:
That is too bad. I hope they can come up with something soon. I hate the not knowing...
And here I thought that I was going to be hailed as the great hero.
Big Bummer.
What's next?
Are you going to have them check your heart?
jen
Post a Comment