So here goes.... The last few weeks we have had the construction workers outside our house digging up part of our street - it is noisy (trucks, my dogs bark, digging, etc) they keep blocking my driveway, and there are lots of truck, tractors and trailers parked up and down the street which makes it hard to navigate, and strange men watching me take out the trash or get the mail. ITS BUGGING ME!!! I know they are replacing the lines for SRP but still - I am bugged.
Other than that we are getting ready for Dallin to turn 17 on Sat with lots of wrestling in between. Unfortunately, we did not get to go to Page with the Varsity team so Dallin will be wrestling at Mesquite High School (Mesa Dr/Elliot) instead. Logan is at Marcos all day too. I think it will be hard to celebrate a birthday so maybe Sunday will be better. Brenn is doing her Day date that afternoon so maybe we will have some great pictures.
I guess the best news is we went to the cardiologist yesterday for Brenn to see if he would look for a PFO (a whole between the upper chambers of her heart that might cause migraines) and I was prepared to argue, convince, plead, you name it to get the test she needs and he was the nicest, most caring Doctor we have seen in a while. Her test is scheduled for next Thursday and he said he would be happy to help her if it turns out she has a PFO.
Now this must be my Epiphany #2 - Sometimes you pray for the strangest things!
Should you really pray that your daughter has a hole in her heart?!!
Well, apparently, yes you do.
5 comments:
All the credit to nie, huh?
All's I know is, my vote is in the heart hole camp.
Paige and I will be thinking of Brenn next week. We can pray for the whole in the heart, too. *grin*
Kathi - invite me to your blog - Pleeeaaase...
Karen
I prayed that Andree would have something wrong with her bladder or kidney as I was sure the last 4 years of pottying nightmares wasn't all just stubbornness, but I must say I made sure to include the word MILD in my prayer. Maybe you could find something more mild that causes headaches to pray for, like poor stress management or something-desperate times though . . .
Your the second person today that has told me they are praying for a serious medical problem. Both of the problems are fixable and would fix bigger problems but I still find it a big coincidence.
I love to hear from you!! Keep the posts coming.
Post a Comment