This is Kobus - her new boyfriend

Yes, they look really similar. He spent Friday night at our house romancing Zara, although unsuccessfully. He is such a nice dog and was really sweet to our Zara (not sweet enough) so tonight she is staying at his house. We thought maybe he would be more dominant at his house. We want puppies. All the stories I have heard about male dogs jumping the fence and impregnating females seems a little far fetched right now - these two have no clue what they are doing. Of course it is their first time (ours too, for that matter) so a little bit of which end is which is in order. Hopefully nature will take its course.
Brenn and I keep dreaming about puppies - we are a little excited. Ridgebacks tend to have 12-14 puppies (holy cow!!) so if you want one let us know.
Other than that excited news we are all SICK!!! Dallin stayed home all week, Brenn is iffy, and Ken and I have colds. I am ready to be well - its been about 2 weeks - I have stayed in so I don't spread my germs, but I am bored!!
Also my Sister in Law Lisa Cole is doing some hair at my house on the 28th if you are interested, she does great cuts and really great color, just email me and I will get you in touch with her.
2 comments:
When will you know if it "took"?
I am not sure - we think she is acting differnt, but...it should become apparent after 45 days!
Post a Comment