HACKED
my blog until today. Sad, Sad, to be so behind in my blog reading.
I had a birthday and I thank all those who wished me a Happy Day - it was. We did at least get our trees up. Ken and I spent the previous weekend in New Mexico at a wrestling tournament with Dallin and the team. I did have to take one kid to the ER but it turned out OK and he even wrestled last night. Apparently he was too worried Logan would take his spot!
We got home and taught Sunday School and Priesthood - had a birthday dinner fixed by my great Mother in Law and then off and running for the week.
My Grandma turned 90 yesterday (more on that later) and we had a quiet luncheon for her. I should have been home preparing but instead I got a call from one of the coaches at 7am (remember I get up at 8:30am) telling me I needed to take Dallin to the ER for stitches and to be checked out for a concussion.
I thought to myself,
"Self, they were just checking weight this morning. Why did they have to mess around too?"
When I got there and found out that really Dallin had been talking to Coach Murdoch for about 20 minutes. I mean to say Coach was lecturing Dallin for about 20 minutes and Dal locked his knees and passed out. When he passed out he had his hands in his pants pockets and hit a table on the way down and look - it actually kinda looks like a Toro! I guess Coach Murdoch is really boring!!
The hospital employees kept telling him he was cutting weight - he really isn't. He maintains about 137lbs without much effort. Really he just locked his knees and comes from a family who is prone to passing out. Just ask Andrew (he caught Brenn this summer at ASU, great story, much embarrassment for Brenn, lots of giggles for me).
Anyway here are the pictures of yesterdays complication for my day.

Like my brother said,
"It is never boring!"
Logan wrestled last night for Poston too. He won, but the kid he beat was seriously the chubbiest 112 pounder I have EVER seen. I had to ask the coach if he really made weight!
So far Logan is undefeated this season. So great to see them do well.
4 comments:
Nothing like passing out like a girl in front of a wrestling coach. Why didn't you tell me this yesterday when I called? Such excitement. Two boys and stitches one week apart. We will miss them, remember that.
My gosh...What goes on with those big boys in Arizona, anyway? Between you and Jen, you're keeping the ER in business!
=)
PS. Glad he's okay. That looks sore and nasty. =(
We decided to keep ALL of Danny's medical stuff from his many hospital adventures this year. I amd so prepared and so sick of hospitals that next time I'm grabbing my suture kit or stapler whichever is needed - and doing it myself. You can borrow any time!
Nasty, nasty pictures, and I just ate my yogurt. I did not know you were a light headed family. It was good to catch up and read about the past several months that I've been anti social. Glad to see you are all still alive despite all your efforts to the contrary. Merry Christmas.
Post a Comment