Today is Mom's birthday, and so I'm back to hack into her blog again! She is such a great friend and example to me, and I want to make sure she knows how much I love and appreciate her.

Here's the picture she was looking for yesterday -- aren't we cute!? Happy Birthday Momma -- I love you!!!
8 comments:
Really? Greasy turkey leg at Disneyland? Couldn't you come up with a more flattering pic of your cute mama?
Karen: Didn't have a chance to mention. Let's plan lunch for your birthday. That was fun in August. This time we'll have to have a mini tagalong, but she won't eat off your plate!
Love you, my dear! You're one of a kind. And I can't imagine the last 14 years without you!
Happy Birthday, Karen. Wish I could take you for ice cream. Happy Holidays!!!
You guys make a cute (though gluttonous) pair.
heehee
Oh, and happy birthday, Karen! Hope it's everything you deserve, which is obviously a tall order.
(Okay, I'll be more realistic. Hope it's at least half of everything you deserve.)
;)
Happy Happy Birthday! Hope it's filled with relaxing yet celebratory events.
Happy belated birthday!!! Hope it was a great one. Miss you guys ton and nice picture.
I have been hacked!! And so busy I just noticed today! Nice picture! That is definitly not my best side.
Thanks Brenn. Love ya.
Lunch sounds great, Jen.
Miss you Kat and Smalls. I am sad you won't come HERE for Christmas.
Sue, you always make me smile.
Cindy, we need a gab session.
I thought of you all day Monday and meant to call. Hope that counts. Love ya
Post a Comment