Been silent for a while, I had a very bad week last week. Bad migraine for 3 days and slid right into the flu. I am finally better and upright. Do you know how long it takes to get your house back in order when Mom is on the fritz?
I wanted to share our (Brenn and I) new obsession. This is the kind of art I can create (sorry Jenny).

This is for my cousin Andi - it is 2 ft X 2ft, with a frame. The picture is taped to the glass so you can change it out as your kid grows. It just so happens she had some pictures taken that matched the colors perfectly. I have to give props to my SIL Kirsten because she helped me put this together. We love our Cricut!! We have made 4 of these and have the wood for 4 more. I am going to teach a class (with Kirsten, Please?) for the Christmas in June enrichment.
This is the one Brenn and I made for Heidi and Sam. Such fun!! I am always
up for a fun craft. Whoops, I mean art!!
This is my next project. I can copy anything. Not great at the original stuff, but I can copy anything.
Wednesday we are starting our roof. Yes, we are dedicated do-it-yourself 'ers (read this cheap) and we had a bunch of the boys who come to cinnamon roll Tuesday offer to help us strip the roof soooo....
Here comes the fun! It ought to be an interesting week.


5 comments:
The baby one is fantastic. I hope she hasn't done her nursery, because she really should match it to that.
Make my boys help.
Cute frames! I'm definitely signing up for your class for that activity!
Way cute!! I need more time! I miss being crafty :( I'm glad your feeling better!
You're so creative! Glad you're feeling better. Good luck on the roof. You could have a house fire then the insurance will do it for you...but I don't recommend it!!
Those are really neat. What a great gift for someone.
Glad you are feeling better. I do not like headaches, that's for sure. And the flu on top of it seems plain unfair.
=)
Post a Comment