Thursday, May 27, 2010

It's official!

I have finally done the one thing

GUARANTEED

to change my status:




I wrapped 2 pieces of chicken fingers in a napkin and put it in my purse to bring home!!





I guess this is not far behind!!


Dallin graduated from Seminary last night and will walk for the high school tonight!!  Pictures to follow.

3 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

That is so funny. My mom does stuff like that all the time! So I really do think of it as a grandma thing. (And your clipart was perfect!)

Congrats on the Seminary graduation. That is quite an accomplishment for him.

=)

Heather said...

so did you get the chicken from the seminary graduation?

Karen said...

No - Ikea. We went to shop and eat lunch, I don't know what came over me!!! Hey, how do you have time to read blogs? Aren't you getting married this week?!!!