How many mother/daughter botox parties do you know? The daughter is only 19 but we wouldn't want any wrinkles to mar that lovely brow!
Okay - kidding - Brenn and I did get our Botox - for migrianes at the neurologist! This is one of the best preventives I have found. Just because I still have an unlined forehead doesn't mean I do it for the wrong reasons! The Dr at the Mayo clinic wanted Brenn to wait a little longer to see if she still needed it due to her new meds as so we went 5 months between (instead of 3) and whoa baby!! We both still need it badly! This was the second time and hopefully I will feel better than I have.
Now on the Algebra II - Logan is taking this online this summer - I am his awesome teacher! Brenn got an A so I claim awesome teacher status. This has cut into my blogging time (reading time) and I am in withdrawls.
Nothing much to report. Dallin still needs a job - if anyone out there has a job for an 18 yr old who is a good worker and wonderfully smart to boot please contact Dallin!!
I love Kai's new haircut.

1 comment:
I'd heard of botox for migraines. I sure hope it works well for you. Can't think of anything more miserable!
"/
Post a Comment