I called Jen yesterday and caught her running kids here and there, while I had all the time in the world. Now that school is out and the roof is done our house is very quiet. I feel a little guilty about that.
Dallin went to Cali with some friends for the week. The ocean claimed his cellphone and one shoe. They thought they had put their stuff up high enough on the beach (such newbies) and along came this big wave and..........
Logan is at wrestling camp all day and until today I only had to shuffle him to the high school and that was that.
Brenn is working and looking for another job and gone most of the day and night.
Ken is working, working, working.
Grandma is just Grandma. We watch a little TV together, eat some and then she takes a nap.
Karen........
OK I did clean out a few of our pile spots, you know those spots that no one sees but just keep getting taller? One is the dresser in our closet.
I found:
Old Easter candy
2 pairs of Ken's pants - one needed hemming, the other to the cleaners - both layered in dust.
Several boxes of ammunition in the bags the store put them in. Ken came home and asked where it all came from.
Brand new water bed heater - Dallin thought his broke, I checked and it was unplugged.
Several piles of clothing destined for DI
Miscellaneous trash.
Guess it was time. I plan to go thru a few other pile places too.
I know as soon as Dallin comes home and Logan is done with camp things will pick up but I am enjoying the lull.
2 comments:
What about Dal's phone? Kids. Oops. Not kid. Teenage man-child.
We should do lunch next week while T's still home to babysit for me.
Pile places. I love that image. (And I have some.)
=)
Post a Comment