Monday, August 30, 2010

Where is Smiley going?

In our ward they are starting a tradition with a world map and guesses as to where the missionary might serve.  Last week we were given the map and a charge to display it and when we are done to hand it to the next missionary going!  Dallin is planning on turning in his papers on the 24th of Sept so if you would like to guess either comment and I will put up your sticky arrow or come on over and do it yourself.  I am thinking the correct guess gets you cinnamon rolls!



WOW!!  Big things happening at our house!

4 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

Boy, that's a hard one to guess! But I will say somewhere in California! (And If I have to be more specific, let's just make it Northern California, the San Jose mission. Why not?)

=)

jen said...

Mexico City.

Alyson said...

New Zealand.

Huston Family said...

Zachary puts his papers in December. We're getting old Karen! I'm gona guess Florida.