Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Aren't they CUTE!!! Go Suns!

My Mom made be a scrapbook of pictures she had - some were of my early years (the olden day by my kids own words!!) and some were of their early years. I really liked the gift and had to share these fans.
It is hard to believe how much they have grown in what seems like a short time. What great kids I have.
Thanks Brenn for the hijacking post. Isn't she so sweet! Love ya Girl!

3 comments:

jen said...

That picture brings back a TON of memories--I can't even tell you! Now, I've blinked, and . . . sniff.
Jen

Sera said...

They weren't much older than that when they were in my wedding. You do really have great kids! Come from great stock. I love 'em all.

Tamra said...

Oh, they were so little once. It is a good thing they grew up cute too.