Now in Karen world this means both good and bad. Bad is the money to fix or replace, right before Christmas, right after an engine for Jethro, a garage door, a new retainer, etc.
Good is no cooking!! Now those of you who know and hopefully love me know I do not really like to cook. I think it stems from the fact that I really don't like to eat all that much (of course I still have 15 lbs of fat from things going into my mouth but...). I like to snack, I love Pepsi, and most chocolate, but big meals are just ok...better if someone else cooks it, and so-so if I have to do the cooking. Somehow that should translate in to me being a size 2 right? Well maybe if my stove stays in this condition we will see.....
4 comments:
It's almost over. You'll make it!
Jen
I don't believe you!!!
I think we have the same luck! It always seems to be something around here also, usually something expensve. Hang in there...!
Oh, poor stove. Any chance you can get the warrenty to cover it?? Way to look at the bright side, no cooking.
Post a Comment