Sunday, December 7, 2008

Hey Mom...I love you!


So my mom doesn't know I've secretly hacked into her blog to write her a super secret Happy Birthday blog.  I won't tell you how old she is (that would get me in trouble)  but I just want to let anyone and everyone who reads my mom's fabulous blog that my mom is awesome.  
Mom, I love you so much, and am so grateful that I don't only get to have you be my mom, but also my best friend.  Thank you so much for all you do -- you're the best.  Ever.  I hope you had a great birthday, and I want you to know that I feel like the luckiest girl in the world all because I get to hang out with you everyday.

Love,
Brenn

5 comments:

Sera said...

Happy Birthday!!! We all love you and think you are the best too. You have been a blessing to our extended family. I hope that you really enjoyed you day!

Karen said...

What a sweet daughter I have! Love you too. I am so blessed with such a great family.

Karen

jen said...

I hope your computer is safe in the future from such unreliable writers! Ha, love ya Brenn, you know that!
BTW, I must post for the rest of your blogging world that I (impossible to make that capital enough) succeeded on the gift front! AH, it feels good (not as fantastic or utterly handy as my gift from you, but I do try!)
Jen

Shabwan said...

KAREN!!! Happy late birthday!!! If I were a better friend I would have told you Sunday at church! I think you're the best! I miss our chats and working so closely in our callings. Brenn is a sweetheart for reminding us how wonderful you are and showing us how wonderful she is! Love to you both...Shaunna

Tamra said...

Happy Birthday!! How is life at 30?What a sweet daughter you have. If she ever needs a home, I am sure we could find the space. Hope you had a great birthday.