Sunday, September 20, 2009

Headache Day

Really, I wonder how I spent so long in bed (2 years or so) with a headache and when one hits now (thank you Botox) and I spend the day in bed I get really antsy now. Must have been all the drugs!



Been fighting a headache for a couple of days (actually I ALWAYS have a headache but with the Botox injections (I do have the forehead of a 20 yr old) I can mostly ignore it until it gets NASTY, which is only every now and then) and when I got up this morning it was bugging me but not too bad, I took some Motrin and got dressed for church. Well the stupid thing just got worse and worse. I took some more heavy duty medicine and laid down but no dice - I have a drill in my left temple and my eye is killing me. I really hate missing church! I was even ready to go, on time.

So here I lay - Bored to death. TV is bad today - watched all my TIVOed shows, no good book to keep me interested, and music just hurts my head!

Whine, Whine, Whine!!

Ok - I did watch Parental Control for a while and wonder - who writes the scripts for that show? It has to be scripted because no Dad alive would let a boy live who treats his wife so badly! No mother would let a girl act so badly and not kick her out of the house! All of the jokes or put downs are the same. If you have never seen this - they find a family who hates their teens boyfriend/girlfriend and they interview some contenders and set up two blind dates. Then watch with said boyfriend/girlfriend as the kid dates. Then the kid gets to pick between the 3 choices who to date. Who thinks these things up? Who watches? Oh yeah, bored, sick people.

Well they are getting ready to show Dirty Dancing for the 20th time since Patrick Swayze passed away - guess I should watch.

4 comments:

julz said...

I had one today too. meds and sleep helped but did not get rid of it.

Kat said...

I'm so sad you had a headache today. No fun!!!

Susan Anderson said...

Headaches are so hard. I'm lucky in that I don't get them often, but my husband is a migraine kinda guy. Fortunately, he has found his "cure"...cafergot. He can almost always head off the bad ones with that stuff.

Hope you're much better soon!

=)

Tamra said...

I've been awol from the blogging world for awhile, your blog always makes me laugh. I know I should not laugh at your pain, but your presentation of it does bring a smile to my face. Is your headache gone yet??