"Will you go to Homecoming with me?"
Instead the guy has to come up with a way to 'ask'....these are teenage boys. They are gross and immature. He really wanted to find some poppers (like New Years Eve) and some springy snakes and rig a box, when she opened it all would explode out and say "Let's Party at Homecoming together." But the afore mentioned items could not be found. So instead he came home with some Little Debbie snack cakes called "Sweet Cakes" and "Honey Buns."
Instead he wanted his Friend Spencer to wear his Speedo and write on his back:
"Hey Sweet Cakes (Sweet Cakes taped to upper back) can I take your Honey Buns (Honey Buns taped to buttocks) to Homecoming?"
Bad idea you say?
Father loading Shotgun?
We did discourage this process - successfully I might add. Although we talked them out of this and a simple poster would not do, I gave them my big box of sidewalk chalk to maybe write on her front porch.Instead they drew a line she had to follow for about 1/2 a mile before coming upon the food piled in the roadway and a chalk message.
Epiphany #2 -- BOYS ARE GROSS!
I suppose she will say yes, after all Dallin is cute.
5 comments:
Thank heavens! His looks will save him!!
heehee
=)
way too funny.
Congratulations, Karen! You won my giveaway!! Now all I need is to know which prize you're choosing.
=)
Only boys. Girls are so much more refined . . .
Yeah, right.
One of these days I'm thinking we ought to set him up with Marlee on a blind date . . . course she's only 15 now. They'd make such a cute couple!
Post a Comment