Then wrapped his car in caution tape - I really need to school this generation on how to wrap a car so it stays!! He came home to grab shorts for wrestling and asked me to help anchor it so it would last the rest of the day (he thought it should last since she went to so much trouble.)
On other news Logan is enjoying tennis alot. He slips around in the rankings but came up 6th today. We enrolled him in some lessons and they have helped quite a bit. He beat Ken on Thursday 4-1, Ken said the only reason he won 1 was because it was so dark neither of them could see the tennis ball.
He has another match today and one on Wednesday - he has no time or energy to get in to any trouble.
Monday, Wednesday
School at 6:15am,
Tennis match 3:30-5:30pm,
Homework and on Wed Mutual
Tuesday and Thursday:
School 6:15am-4:00pm
Tennis Lessons 4:00pm-6:00pm
Wrestling 6:00pm-7:30pm
Homework
I almost feel sorry for him except he is having too much fun!
Scott and Lisa had their 3rd on Thursday - Kate Cole came at almost 8 lbs. She is adorable and looks just like her siblings.
Ken and I got to visit in the hospital with Scott, Lisa and Kate.
2 comments:
Oh, new babies are the very BEST thing...
=)
She had the baby? Wow. I have been out of touch this weekend. Forgive?
Post a Comment