Ok - here is Jethro the Juggernaut - Dallin is stoked. We hunted for about a month and here is what we came up with, kinda an ugly brown but the engine is rebuilt, and it is a lot of steel around our precious boy! He has spent the last few days cleaning it up and then he and Ken will install the A/C and do a few more things.
We are getting excited for Sonja and Dave to move to Az. I don't envy the house hunting tho, I love to look at houses but deciding which one will serve the family best is a hard decision. I'm glad they are the ones deciding.
Back to Spain for the next post!! See ya.
1 comment:
Love the truck Dallin! Looks like my first vehicle. I loved that old Bronco. Ryan has had 2 Broncos and we currently have a 81 Blazer. Old trucks rule!
Post a Comment