We just experienced the most boring Spring Break EVER! No one at the pool, no big party in the basement, only one day of a few kids hanging out.
Why? you say?
Spencer was out of town, Morgan and her crew were gone, almost all of Smileys and Logans friends were somewhere else.
So we did some yard work. Cut down our favorite tree that died. And Logan kerswakered his thumb.
BORING!!
Well on the the count down of Jens wedding and doing what I can to help. Dallin is graduating. And lots of wrestling for Logan. Just the usual.
I have a few thought provoking posts rolling around in my head, we will see if I can get them out in a timely manner.
4 comments:
Sometimes a little boredom is okay, especially when it precedes big doings!
I'll look forward to those percolating posts...
=)
What's so profound in there? Hm. You've piqued my curiosity.
Ours started out fun. bowling one day, movies the next. But spent the last few days in with a sick baby in and out of the ER doing lots of blood tests. That's a bummer spring break! Can I have your boring one instead?
I wish I still had spring breaks. What a bummer it wan't a fun one for you guys. Miss you guys
Post a Comment