Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Glee and Madonna!

I am a huge Glee fan! I think the Madonna episode is the best one yet!

It's all in the details.


I love Sue Sylvester - and her quip about desperately seeking Susan. I felt bad for my kids because they did not get all of the references or the costumes.


CLEVER, CLEVER!!


The last number was so good. I have been singing Madonna ever since (yes, even in the shower).


How I wish I could sing well - I do sing but....no one would call it pretty.

Tonight is Kristen Chenoweth - she is amazingly talented.  Besides singing and dancing her comedic timing is spot on.

Can't wait until tonight!

4 comments:

jen said...

Still haven't gotten into this one. When do you have time to watch all this TV?

Susan Anderson said...

I did watch part of it last night, and it was good. I'm sure I'd be as riveted as everyone else if I got into it on a regular basis.

=)

Karen said...

Can we say TIVO baby? While ironing? or folding millions of socks? or while irrigating in the middle of the night!

Karen said...

Plus with TIVO no commercials - 1 hour show in about 35 minutes.