Sunday, April 4, 2010

Logan and the Throw up Kid

I am not one for to post wrestling video for your enjoyment, but this weekend brought a funny moment in Logan's tournament.



First he wrestled his 3rd cousin Steven Mason. It was a hard won match and both boys were toast afterwards. Logan did win, but just barely. After the match Steven was not feeling to good, I think he drank too much water. Steven had to wrestle another member of our team, Ryan, next and he told him to just get it over with because he wanted to hurl. Well, Ryan pinned Steven in about 10 seconds and then Steven puked all over. As I am commiserating with Stevens Mom, Deanna, Logan is preparing to wrestle again.




All of a sudden Logan lets the other kid up and off that kid goes to the same trash can to puke. Logan said the kid told him he needed the trash can and Logan decided winning was not worth getting puked on. I love Logan's face in the video!! Pictures are really worth a thousand words! If you watch all the people in the background they are all watching the poor kid. Logan said the kid smelled awful when he came back to finish the match. At least Logan won.


Apparently it was just that kind of day!

Post Edit - finally got the video to load!

2 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

I applaud Logan for having made a very good call!

heehee

=)

jen said...

Isn't wrestling awesome!